“To be an enduring, great company, you have to build a mechanism for preventing or solving problems that will long outlast any one individual leader.”
― Howard Schultz, Pour Your Heart Into It: How Starbucks Built a Company One Cup at a Time
At JUMP IT we succeed as a team, each person fitting into a network of sales and support that are all interrelated. Adhering to our company culture and work ethic will help us forge stronger internal network and in turn solidify our strength as a team Following are guidelines and procedures to ensure we are all on the same page towards success.
PSG Guidelines: we are problem solvers
1. What is the problem?
2. What is the history of the problem?
3. What is the cause of the problem?
4. What are the possible solutions?
5. What is the best solution?
6. When and how do we implement this solution?
What is Help Desk
Onboarding & Performance Appraisal